CATERING MENU & EVENT PRICING
Prices below are listed per person (pp). Minimum order is for 25 people or $800. CATERING SPECIALTIES
- Please select any three delectable breakfast food items from the Breakfast menu. $21.00
- LIGHT PUPUS
- This includes two food items, one from each the Koa and the Kukui menu.$12.00
- MEDIUM PUPUS
- This includes three food items. Two options from the Koa and one from the Kukui menu. $17.00
With our partner. Fresh organic produce delivered directly to you. Weekly specials will be made available.
- HEAVY PUPUS
- This includes four food items. Two both from the Koa and the Kukui menu. $22.00
- BENTO PLATES
- Choose from chicken, beef or pork. Orders come with a side of farm vegetables, brown rice and side salad. Add $1 for fresh market fish. $12.00
- CATERING meals
- Choose from 4 options. Two from both the Koa and Kukui menu. Meals are served in Buffet style unless asked to be platted with an additional charge of $2pp. $26.00
Ho’olu komo la kaua
- tofu poke
- Tofu poke served with local Kahuku limu, Maui onions, green onion, Alae salt, Hawaiian chili, and a ginger shoyu sauce.
- MAHALO KALO
- Chunky pudding of taro, sweet potato, local ice cream bananas and coconut milk, topped with macadamia nuts, strawberries, bananas and coconut flakes. A healthy desert!
- let’s get nutz rice
- Rice sautéed with sweet Maui onions, salt and pepper, garlic, and saffron. Include a layer of nuts and cherry juice and cherries. Once steamed to perfection we add a fresh green layer of finely chopped and/or minced lemon grass.
- steam me up scotty
- Fresh local harvest sweet potatoes steamed with coconut milk and Hawaiian salt, then finished with a sauté of coconut oil to bring out a sweet taste that is finally covered with cracked pepper to balance the sweetness. One taste and you’ll be transported to a different planet.
- oh wow laulau
- Avocado, sweet potatoes and taro wrapped in sweet potato leaves and steamed to perfection.
- ‘ulu (breadfruit) loaf
- Steamed ‘ulu wrapped in banana leaf and spices. A fan favorite for vegetarians. Seasonal.
Come join us
- manoa lettuce
- Monoa lettuce and mix greens, with tomatoes, thin sliced onions, cucumbers, our own mix of fresh made salad dressing.
- hawaiian roots
- Baked taro, yams taro, yams and Okinawan sweet potatoes. tossed in fresh basil, garlic, olive oil, Alae salt, and cracked pepper.
- wild hawaiian pesto
- Zucchini pasta served with Kahuku sea asparagus pesto, Parmesan cheese, and fresh cherry tomatoes.
- No ogle my ogo
- Fresh local ogo limu (seaweed), sweet cherry tomatoes, Maui onion, Hawaiian chili peppers, with fresh papaya, avocado and basil. All cooked in lemon and lime with a bed of fresh lettuce.
- Veggie luau
- A delicious stew of taro, sweet potatoes, and ‘ulu (breadfruit) if available, with a stock of taro leaves cooked with spices and coconut milk.